Re: [LAU] [ANN] QjackCtl 0.3.0 (unstable-qt4) has been released!

From: David Baron <d_baron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 11 2007 - 15:32:17 EEST

Quite nice. I applied that patch, compiled just fine.

1. How did the poster get that 0.3.0.1 deb?
2. Window title seems too small.
3. First try, setting the "midi driver" did not work, so chose "none". After
that, choosing "raw" or "seq" does work. However, nothing shows up in the
"midi" connections pane. (Everything appears on the alsa connections pane as
defaulted.) Jack is most recent from Debian Sid.
4. I never needed to resize previous versions. Vertical size really should be
set by the resulting widget sizes (current minimum). It should default to
this in any event.
5. Current active/inactive icons have changed from the green triangle red box
to red arrow/none. Was this intended? Does not change color or shape with
"transport" actions.