Re: [LAU] ubuntu xserver eating my cpu

From: Michal Seta <mis@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 24 2007 - 00:01:12 EEST

On 7/23/07, Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> However, it seems that it's muse that's causing the problem. When I
> start it x starts eating 50% processor. I'll try a compile-by-hand
> later today, maybe that helps. Anyone knows of a bug or issue like this
> with muse?

This is probably irrelevant but your mouse issue bring up a certain
memory of mine. back in 96 or 97 I was running linux on a PPC7200 box
and I discovered that the mouse was sharing the IRQ with the serial
port which I used to connect to the internet via an external modem.
So in order to view webpages I had to be moving the mouse all the time
because if the mouse was idle the connection was getting idle as well.

Ok, sorry for the fluff.

./MiS