Re: [LAU] [OT] OLPC2OLPOTH 100$pc also for over-the-hills plz

From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 28 2007 - 20:24:06 EEST

Hallo,
Ken Restivo hat gesagt: // Ken Restivo wrote:

> I don't need the sourcecode, I want to know where I can get a new
> laptop with enough cohones to run JACK, for $100, that's what I want
> to know.

You are aware that the OLPC-Laptop is meant to be a kind of charity
project for developing countries, aren't you? (I won't debate, if it
is successful with that goal.) That is, it's meant for poor children,
not for poor geeks.

You may try *bay for cheap old laptops, that are of comparable speed.

Ciao