[LAU] MusixLowLatency is only for Stable?

From: 2g <electriclightheads@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 02:40:48 EEST

is there a MusixKernel for DebianUnstable?
if not
any alternative to aptitude install any RT-LowLatency one?

taking MusixKernel in mind almost made me re-install Debian
in order to downgrade to Stable
maybe i could strictly become chuck+CS4ed-loops oriented
and leave alone SC
but yes to study "live-helper" to put the system on CD is keeping me Unstable
so if there's a solution for not building a kernel by myself
want to go Unstable until most comes into Stable

tia

--
2g
http://micro.ispretty.com