Re: [LAU] Reverb status?

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 16:56:57 EEST

Am Donnerstag, 2. August 2007 schrieb eviltwin69@email-addr-hidden:
> If I could afford a Lexicon reverb unit per track
> I'd buy a bunch of those and use them outboard and not worry about the
> plugins.

Do you really want to use a different reverb on each track? At least if you
are recording music from real instruments I find it very disturbing when each
instrument has its own virtual room. Putting them all in one or two rooms
with different fractions sounds (to my ears) much nicer.

Currently I tend to mix without any additional reverb and use only different
delays (clocked of course). Well, maybe I will add a plate-reverb to the
snare on some tracks...

Arnold

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/