Re: [LAU] Reverb status?

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 10:19:27 EEST

Am Donnerstag, 2. August 2007 schrieb Paul Davis:
> On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 23:08 +0200, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> > There's a problem with Ardour's flexibility here: since it has no
> > predefined sends, there's no place to put a button that would switch
> > all faders to control any particular send. One solution would be to
> > require that a send must go to a bus. This both provides a master
> > control for the send, and a place to put a button that would switch
> > all faders.
> every track will atuomatically get a send to every bus.

Uh, is that wise? I am currently recording the drums to one 8-channel track
and than splitting it up via buses for effects and mixing. I wouldn't want a
send in every vocal track to route the singer to the Snare-Bus.

Maybe each bus should have a checkbox to select wether it should be a global
send or not. And wether its a pre- or post-fader send...

Arnold

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---