Re: [LAU] Chris McCormick

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 25 2007 - 12:26:41 EEST

Atte André Jensen wrote:
> david wrote:
>
>> I hope someday to have the money for a Theremin.
>
> Me too :-)

Another thing I'd like to have is a true Moog synthesizer. Loved the
sounds, and the control interface is right up my alley ...

>> Humans have been
>> developing eye-hand control and dexterity for a million+ years - might
>> as well play to human strengths!
>
> I've read (and 5 minutes with a moog theremin in a shop suggested it's
> true) that a theremin is considered maybe *the* most difficult
> instrument to master...

I understand they're very sensitive to the smallest motions - that would
require very precise kinesthetic sense and control. Haven't gotten to
try one, yet. None of the music stores around here seem to carry them.

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden