Re: [LAU] Thanks for pointing me to PD

From: Chuckk Hubbard <badmuthahubbard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 26 2007 - 20:57:25 EEST

Pd is great. If you also use Csound, check out the csoundapi~ Pd object
that comes with it. Pure Data basically calling Csound, sending whatever
messages you want. I like it because I like designing instruments and sound
processing in Csound (especially for the pvs opcodes), and as you say, MIDI
input is far simpler in Pd, but may be passed to Csound through csoundapi~.

-Chuckk

On 8/26/07, Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com