Re: [LAU] swf and the commandline

From: cdr <_@email-addr-hidden-your.name>
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 12:32:56 EEST

> nowhiskey@email-addr-hidden:~$ youtube-dl
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNm85Vt5qTY&feature=bz100
> [1] 5873
> nowhiskey@email-addr-hidden:~$ Retrieving video webpage... done.
> Extracting video URL parameters... done.
> failed.
> Error: unable to download video data.
> Try again several times. It may be a temporal problem.
> Other typical problems:

yes, youtube changed something about a week ago and it broke javimoya.com, my greasemonkey->mplayerplug-in script, clive, and youtube-dl.

im too lazy to downgrade my kernel to 32bit-capable and install the flash plugin and ngrep around to figure out the new flv link and associated cookie/sessionID tricks necessary, youtube video just isn't that important..and the quality is such shit

heres to torrents..