[LAU] Programs which use midi control knobs/sliders

From: Simon Williams <simon@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 12 2007 - 23:47:50 EEST

I have an Evolution MK-461C USB midi controller, which has a whole bunch
of buttons, knobs and sliders.

Now, I'm not entirely sure what these are supposed to be used for. I
have some ideas of things I want to use them for, but I don't have the
Windows software for it and can't find any Linux applications which make
use of any of them.

So, anyone with an MK or similar midi controller-
1. What do you use these controls for?
2. What can the windows software do with them?
3. Is there any Linux software which will make use of them?

Thanks
Simon