Re: [LAU] How to edit OSC-Data manual with graphical editor ?

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 22:26:22 EEST

On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 02:36:47PM +0200, Malte Steiner wrote:

> in the last couple of months I was thinking about the need for an
> sequencer for OSC. As far as I know all sequencer software work with
> Midi with its known limits.

I'd love such a thing as well.

> That combined with an similar live orientated interface like SEQ24 with
> improvements (like scenes to switch through) would be a dream for me.

I'd say you touched on a important topic there. It would probably
be quite an exercise to find a interface that suits all types of
use, and - even more difficult - all types of music.

Part of the problem is that OSC is so flexible - there are many
ways to describe even a single parameter as a function of time,
both as a graphical object and as OSC commands.

--
FA
Follie! Follie! Delirio vano è questo !