Re: [LAU] Programs which use midi control knobs/sliders

From: Simon Williams <simon@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 23 2007 - 18:15:12 EEST

Michal Seta wrote:
> in fluidsynth as well you can
> shape the soundfonts' sounds in some ways.

HOW?

> The possibilities are endless (and there are many many apps I have not
> mentioned) and I guarantee you that soon you will find that your
> MK-461C does not have enough knobs and sliders and you will start
> looking for something else to add to your rig.

Well so far all I have is AMsynth, which is a little too difficult to
use. om/ingen looks similar to that, but since I have to get it from svn
I haven't tried it yet.

Oh, and a DX7 synth (hexter I think) which used one of the knobs for PAN.

Ardour is insane, I don't think it's got a synth, and it's overkill for
this.