Re: [LAU] Any lyrics please?

From: zotz <zotz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 24 2007 - 23:54:04 EEST

julien lociuro wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anybody happen to have written any kind of lyrics I could use for
> composing a song?
> I never felt like writing lyrics..but I would like to try composing a song
> based on lyrics..
> so..any guy there?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Julien.

I have a good number of lyrics and parts of lyrics. I am willing to put them
under a CC BY-SA license (if you don't like that, suggest another) and you
can go to town.

Let me know if you are interested.

You cn find some spoken word stuff and some things people have done with
them. If you prefer the test, let me know and I can put them up somewhere.

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=%22drew%20Roberts%22

all the best,

drew