Re: [LAU] X Runs at Exactly 10 Minute Intervals

From: Romain Bossart <romain.bossart@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 30 2007 - 18:54:42 EEST

Hi,

I had the same problem until I gave a look at RTirq config file
(/etc/default/rtirq on debian). It used to give high rtprio
to usb device with the following config line: "rtc snd usb ..."

But as I have a PCI audio card, I just had to remove 'usb' from it
and the 10min xrun problem is solved for me.

I still have a problem with my SCSI controller, but I chose
to start another thread.

I hope it can help somebody.
Bye,

Romain