Re: [LAU] ADAT cards

From: Loki Davison <loki.davison@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 07 2007 - 09:39:05 EEST

On 10/6/07, Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen <sv-e@email-addr-hidden-e.dk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> It seems that it fit Linux pretty well:
> http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Vendor-Echo_Corporation
>
> I'm considering buying one of those or a RME Multiface.
>
> /Sv-e
> lør, 06 10 2007 kl. 10:21 +1000, skrev Mark Constable:

> > Do these cards function "fully" with their ALSA drivers ?
> >
> > Or should I say, is there anything that does NOT work ?
> >
> > --markc

Echo have donated firewire hardware for freebob (umm can't remember
new name) so all round seem like good company to support. RME with the
new firewire products are anti-linux. I'd buy the same again, think i
got the right number of channels with the gina3g. Older
gina/mona/layla has a laptop and desktop option though if that is
handy.

Loki