Re: [LAU] get linux audio working using remote desktop...

From: Michael Pacey <michael@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 10 2007 - 18:35:58 EEST

On Sun, Oct 07, 2007 at 01:40:30PM -0400, Preston C. wrote:
> I was wondering if this is possible. Would someone help setup my Linux
> Audio (Qsampler and qjackctl primarily) by using a remote desktop
> connection?

Hmmm, I don't have the time to do such a thing and I'm sure that applies
to most here. If you're looking for that kind of support, why not
install 64 Studio and pay for support (10GBP a month)? They will help
you over the phone or IM. There's also Studio to Go.

--
Michael Pacey
mailto: michael@email-addr-hidden