[LAU] Alsa Modular Synth - missing ladspa plugins on miniams

From: Bill Allen <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 11 2007 - 08:58:25 EEST

Hi,

I'm upgrading an ancient music box. I've been using an old version of
ams. One of my favorite setups is miniams found in the instruments
directory. When I try to load it in a more modern distro (e.g. ubuntu
studio), I'm finding that I'm missing G2reverb and Saw-VCO. Both seem to
have been developed by Fons Andriaensen so I'm surprised they're not
included. I tried to find the sources, but failed.

Any clues as to getting this nice preset to work?

Regards,
Bill