Re: [LAU] well, some music for a short film...

From: Peter Hartmann <ascensiontech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 12 2007 - 07:58:51 EEST

Hey Marcos,
Good to hear from you. What if you lowered the vocal harmony tracks
a bit? The vocals may be getting muddied because of little
differences in timing. If the main one stands out more you may get
the effect you want. Maybe (more) compression too, trying it first
on the 'main' vocal (just in case --- which I would describe as the
one mostly on the bottom when it's not in unison).

Peter