[LAU] the flacian temporal paradoxon :-)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri Oct 19 2007 - 20:33:40 EEST

Hello!
  I experienced a strange thing, a couple of times now. When I compress a file
with flac (either version 1.1.2 or 1.1.4) mplayer says, that they are much
longer than they really are. The sound-output is correct and the "real"
playingtime is correct as well. But mplayer's time-display is racing.
  I heard the same from a friend, who had problem with one file only, the rest
of the files he compressed in one go were all ok. He said, that some other
players refused to even play the strange file.
  Does anybody know anything? any fixes for this problem?
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net