Re: [LAU] USB device gives wrong data?

From: william estrada <MrUmunhum@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 22 2007 - 20:17:50 EEST

Fons,

   Thanks for your reply.

   Yes, the format is U8, it is a simple recording program to make '.wav'
files. The filtering does work when adjusting the 'silence byte'. It
appears that the device drivers are not consistent with this value?
So I will be adding an option to change the value of the 'silence byte'.

   How do I use the RMS value to remove noise? A URL that I could read?

   Thanks again for your time.

--
William Estrada
MrUmunhum@email-addr-hidden