Re: [LAU] Freecycle segfaults on 64studio (64 bit)

From: Emiliano Grilli <emillo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 13:04:20 EET

Friday, 26 October 2007 alle 15:16:48, Norval Watson ha scritto:
> Yes Emiliano I just d'loaded freecycle and got basically same result
> on single-core amd3000, debian sid amd64 PS: any chance of getting the
> Freewheeling deb you built from svn? I am stuck...

Hmm I have compiled freewheeling from svn but I didn't create the deb..
However, you should be able to compile from svn without great problems,
I'm on 64studio (basically etch) with some backports from the testing
branch, so I guess that if you're on sid you should have all the
libraries and tools needed.

> Norv

Cheers,

--