Re: [LAU] Digital Audio Interface

From: Hector Centeno <hcengar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 30 2007 - 05:47:54 EET

Hi,

I have an Edirol FA-101 and it has been working very well. I use it
both with a laptop and a desktop. I got a Presonus Firepod first but I
started getting a electrical hum that I couldn't eliminate so I
exchanged it for the FA-101 as it can be powered through firewire...
sound is completely clean now. Latency is good and Jack/Frebob very
stable.

Cheers,

Hector