Re: [LAU] Subject: Tuesday Audio nite at Bellevue LUG

From: Jon H <october001@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 02:00:06 EET

Hmmm... I live down in Fairtown (Puyallup) but don't have any
plans... maybe I can make it! Don't count on any expertise from me
though... I can't even get 64Studio to boot on my new AMD64 x2 system
and haven't tried installing UbuntuStudio since it's early inception.

Best luck either way!

Jon Hoskins