Re: [LAU] LAU collaboration coordination?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri Nov 16 2007 - 23:38:03 EET

Hi Plutek!
  1. .html-files: I meant instead of simple ftp-site have .html-files with
lists. So you can easily include files from othe sites/servers.
  2. MIDI: I didn't mean sending in MIDI-tracks as real treacks. Just as a
possibility for the starter track. The monitor, if you like.
  3. About the looser: I know we wouldn't loose anything really. But Frank
Pirrone suggested only uploading the "winning" tracks in hifi-quality. that I
didn't like to much. I just meant: We could still have ALL, REALLY ALL, tracks
in hifi-quality, if we can distribute them. I think the greatest problem, that
Frank correctly saw, is bandwidth. But with multi-server distribution, the
problem is'nt anymore.
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------