Re: [LAU] chill-out band - a first stab

From: Philippe Hezaine <philippe.hezaine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 20:20:23 EET
plutek-infinity a écrit :
ok, folks....

i've got something up at http://lau-cb.peterlutek.com

you can browse and download via http. send me personal email to get the ftp user and password for uploads.
i've put up a README with some basic ground-rules -- feel free to make suggestions.

perhaps it would be good for the band to have an independant email list -- i'm happy to set that up.
what do you all think -- should we keep it here, or not?

hi all,

There is a "Superbonus" at :
http://lau-cb.peterlutek.com

If you can stand me with my bad English, all is right.

I want to give a try, but here is a problem perhaps :

For a "drums-timeline"  I used  Gneutronica  --> Hydrogen --> Ardour because I need  to slow down the beats at the end of the song
and Hydrogen doesn't understand that at all but Gneutronica does. The problem is Gneutronica doesn't recognize Jack transport and then I can't begin the song with an accurate start point. Is it usable?

--
Phil.
http://superbonus.project.free.fr