Re: [LAU] chill-out band - a first stab

From: Philippe Hezaine <philippe.hezaine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 21:38:06 EET

Martin Ahnelöv a écrit :
> tis 2007-11-20 klockan 12:00 -0500 skrev Philippe Hezaine:
>
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>>

> Please, turn off html in your emails!
>
> To answer your question, I believe we'll (yes, I might chime in) base
> work around samples, so you won't be submitting midi-files, as it would
> create havoc (sure, you could provide a midi-file so someone else could
> recreate what you've done, but please provide a audio sample as well).
>
> Why, you may ask? Well, for starters, you would have to provide us with
> presets, instructions for patching in jack and alsa, and some program's
> midifiles don't play nice with other's (for example, even if you arrange
> a song in seq24, it'll be hell for a Rosegarden-user).
>
> So, well, yes. just fiddle around, and when it sounds good on your
> computer, just sample and upload it. That'll work nicest.
>
> Gasten

Oh! Sorry for the html. I've configured Thunderbird again as it sends a
simple text format and added adress of the list
in its Preferences. I don't understand very well what happens! Perhaps i
forget something.

About Gneutronica and Hydrogen, it seems to me you misunderstood my post.
I'm not complain about them. Just i've found a workaround to make slow
down ("ralenti" in french) for drums.
With Hydrogen i don't know the way to do this ( yes, i try it manually
but wasn't very satisfying for me ) .
On both sides I've used the better and they worked very well for this
purpose.

I hope this message isn't html, otherwise Hell is for me!

--
Phil.
http://superbonus.project.free.fr