Re: [LAU] Internet Music players?

From: Joe Hartley <jh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 14:18:21 EET

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 03:26:57 -0800
"Mark Knecht" <markknecht@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Do you all subscribe to Rhapsody or just use it with free services?

We've not subscribed to Rhapsody. It comes with free subscriptions to
some services, including RadioIO, but we have mostly been playing from
our own collection, or RadioParadise.com.

(RadioIO dropped our favorite channel, Unlimited, a little while back,
and while the other channels are meh to good, it's just not the same.
We miss the Bonemama!)