[LAU] Recording new album....and more !

From: Conor O'Tuama <conor@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 19:39:45 EET

Hi now to all !

Been a while since I put some music up here,
Just started recording my new album (using Ardour, qjackctl et al.).

Ill be documenting the ups/downs/blunders on my website, and putting
mixes up at the end of each recording session.....that's the plan,
anyway :-)
So, if anybody's interested, you can pop over to www.conorotuama.com
for a listen !!

Here's a link to a rough mix of what I got up to today:
http://conorotuama.com/oggs/demos/all_i_summon_1.ogg
Article here:
http://conorotuama.com/recording-day1/

Also, a while back I recorded a demo of The Undertones' song, "Teenage
Kicks", for a competition over here in Ireland, and here it is with
all its rough edges intact !
http://conorotuama.com/oggs/teenage_kicks/teenage_kicks_final_mix_edited.ogg
(the e-bow guitars are a little too much like the ones in one of my
other songs.....hehe)

All recording done in Linux !
Thanks to all the devs and users,
Conor.
(I won't bug the list for another 6 months....!)

--
Visit www.conorotuama.com