Re: [LAU] emi 2 | 6: after upgrade from ubuntustudio 7.04-7.10, alsa works, but no jack

From: howdood <howard_peacock@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 19:12:44 EET

Are you sure jack is trying to use the USB card? my USB cards have never
been hw:0

Yes - when I first installed feisty studio, I had to turn off the internal
sound card in the bios, because it was causing problems - so the system only
finds the USB audio.

Maybe I should try turning the internal sound card back on - although I'd be
surprised if the fact that a usb card was designated as hw:0 should cause
any problems.

Many thanks for your comments!