Re: [LAU] [OT] gimp frustrations

From: Jan Weil <Jan.Weil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 05 2007 - 14:53:35 EET

Hi Dave,

Am Mittwoch, den 05.12.2007, 07:16 -0500 schrieb Dave Phillips:
> Is it possible for the Gimp to be more obtuse ?!
>
> I have an image. I want to add simple text to it. I want that text to be
> white, not black.

The text is rendered using the current foreground colour. Foreground and
background colours, which are black and white by default, are shown in
the two overlaid rectangles beneath the tool box. If you want the text
to be white, just click the small rectangular arrow which swaps current
background and foreground colour.

HTH

Jan