Re: [LAU] [OT] gimp frustrations

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 05 2007 - 14:53:41 EET

Am Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007 schrieb Dave Phillips:
> I have an image. I want to add simple text to it. I want that text to be
> white, not black.
<snip>
> What would you use to do this ?

Gimp!

Either select the right color before you start creating the text.
Or edit the text again and change the colors while editing.
Or make the text its own layer and fill the whole layer with the color you
want.
Or...

You could also try to do it on the commandline with "convert", but I think
Gimp is _much_ easier to use.

Arnold

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/