Re: [LAU] A year of Linux Audio revisited - would like to know your oppinion

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 12 2007 - 03:30:20 EET

Sebastian Tschöpel wrote:
> I started to work with audio software on Linux about one year ago and wrote down
> my experiences in a small weblog. Since I managed to get things on the way,
> I thought it would be time to sum up the experiences I made in the past year.
> The result is a small midterm-report and I would be glad to hear some of your thoughts.
> Not about the article itself but about the questions I had before I started to use Linux as
> audio production base, about the answers you might have found and about your personal Likes and Dislikes.
>
> Link:
> http://www.sternenhejim.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=97&Itemid=50

Hi Sebastian,

I enjoyed reading your article, I'm glad to hear that you've made real
progess with making music under Linux, and I agree with most of your
commentary (which I thought was thoughtful and well-balanced).

Do you have any links to work you've produced with Linux audio tools ?
(Sorry if this question's been asked already.)

Best,

dp