[LAU] A year of Linux Audio revisited - would like to know your oppinion

From: Sebastian Tschöpel <tschoseb@email-addr-hidden-cottbus.de>
Date: Mon Dec 10 2007 - 16:31:24 EET

Hi all,

I started to work with audio software on Linux about one year ago and
wrote down
my experiences in a small weblog. Since I managed to get things on the way,
I thought it would be time to sum up the experiences I made in the past
year.
The result is a small midterm-report and I would be glad to hear some of
your thoughts.
Not about the article itself but about the questions I had before I
started to use Linux as
audio production base, about the answers you might have found and about
your personal Likes and Dislikes.

Link:
http://www.sternenhejim.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=97&Itemid=50

--