Re: [LAU] A year of Linux Audio revisited - would like to know your oppinion

From: Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name>
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 07:15:49 EET

Pieter Palmers <pieterp@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> Maybe we should consider some sort of 'no strings attached' donation
> agreement.

That's the whole purpose of donating, in my opinion.

> Or maybe something like 'the software you get for free, but if you
> want support please donate'?

That doesn't fly well, I think. I donate because I want you to do what
you do best, being an enthusiast and doing what you want to do, which
is unbeatable. We all need money to buy cherry coke and smoke and pay
all the bills, so if I can help you do that and you can continue doing
what you do best and loving every minute of it, then something great
will come out of it.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@email-addr-hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m