[LAU] Studio reverb (impulse)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Dec 25 2007 - 02:56:18 EET

Hi everyone!
  I need some reverb (impulse response) from a studio with a drumkit, so the
vibrating snare and reverbarting toms are in there. Can anyone generate such a
thing or has anyone a suggestion how to fake it in a satisfactory way? I could
use csound to produce the fake.
  I don't have a real studio, nor a real drumkit, nor can I use one of Fons'
nice new tools that do impulse response generation, because of their graphical
nature.
  I'm glad and eager for any nice hint!
  Kindest regards
         Julien