Re: [LAU] LAC 2008 : Booking hotels...

From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 26 2007 - 19:48:44 EET

Hallo,
Marc-Olivier Barre hat gesagt: // Marc-Olivier Barre wrote:

> On Aug 5, 2007 11:48 AM, LAC2008 Team <lac@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> > Linux Audio Conference 2008
> > Lectures / Demos / Workshops / Concerts / Linux Soundnight
> > Köln/Cologne, 28.2.-2.3.2008
> >
> > The 6th Linux Audio Conference is taking place in Cologne (Germany) Feb 28th to
> > March 2nd 2008.
>
> Will there be a list of nearby hotels posted on lac.linuxaudio.org ?
> I'd like to be able to book in advance.

We will post a list, but it will take us a little while ... For you
early birds out there I can only direct you to the tourist info site
for now: http://www.koeln.de/en/

The Academy is very central and can be reached from about everywhere
in at most 15 minutes by subway. (also from the right side of the
river Rhine, which may be a bit cheaper... There is a youth hostel as
well.)

Ciao