Re: [LAU] QJackCtl and JACK MIDI

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 20:09:31 EET

Lars Luthman wrote:
> Do you have a file called /usr/local/share/azr3-jack/presets
> (or /usr/share/azr3-jack/presets, or whatever prefix you installed it
> to) ?

Well, I would have if I had run 'make install'. :-/ Yes, I'm an idiot.

Sorry, Lars. The presets are all there, but I still have a complaint:
The coloring in the presets menu is something like yellow lettering on a
white background. Unfortunately they're too close in shade, to the point
where I can hardly discern the preset names (actually I can't read them
at all unless they're highlighted). Where in the code can I change that
coloring ?

Btw, thanks for the port. :) Any plans for more ?

Best,

dp