Re: [LAU] QJackCtl and JACK MIDI

From: Lars Luthman <lars.luthman@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 20:44:50 EET

On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 13:09 -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Lars Luthman wrote:
> > Do you have a file called /usr/local/share/azr3-jack/presets
> > (or /usr/share/azr3-jack/presets, or whatever prefix you installed it
> > to) ?
> >
> Well, I would have if I had run 'make install'. :-/

Yeah, that would explain it. If you really wanted to use the presets
without installing you could copy azr3/presets from the source tree to
~/.azr3_jack_presets.

> Sorry, Lars. The presets are all there, but I still have a complaint:
> The coloring in the presets menu is something like yellow lettering on a
> white background. Unfortunately they're too close in shade, to the point
> where I can hardly discern the preset names (actually I can't read them
> at all unless they're highlighted). Where in the code can I change that
> coloring ?

The background colour in the menu is supposed to be a dark gray, to
match the rest of the GUI. It works on my desktop computer but
apparently not on my laptop although they have the same versions of
gtkmm and friends installed, so there's something wrong there. Try the
attached patch ('patch -p0 < colourfix.diff' in the source directory for
azr3-jack 1.0.1).

> Btw, thanks for the port. :) Any plans for more ?

No, I have too many projects already.

--ll