Re: [LAU] Resonance

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 03 2008 - 21:51:50 EET

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:53:27 -0800
Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 30, 2007 at 10:14:21PM +0000, Folderol wrote:
> > On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:56:05 -0800
> > Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

<snip>

> > > I was just playing with ParticleChamber last night-- nice async granular patch
for PD. I modified it to accept MIDI CC's very easily. I needed some
weird pads and was able to tweak real knobs and push real buttons, and
got some good stuff going in short order.

> > > -ken
> >
> > Mmmm - Knobs :)
>
> No doubt you've seen this then:
> http://www.umop.com/art/kb008.jpg

Oh yes, and all the others in the series. Great shame there are no
more :(
> A few months ago, my drummer was watching me lovingly and idly turning knobs on my synth, for no really good reason, while we were waiting for the bass player to set up or tune up, and remarked, "Hmm. I'll bet all you synth guys really like breasts, don't you?"
>
> This one does, anyway.
>
> -ken

:)

Mind you I always thought there was something a bit dodgy about
drummers and bass players. Notice how often they seem to be away in a
world of their own :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk