Re: [LAU] Resonance

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 04 2008 - 10:25:42 EET

Folderol wrote:

>> A few months ago, my drummer was watching me lovingly and idly turning knobs on my synth, for no really good reason, while we were waiting for the bass player to set up or tune up, and remarked, "Hmm. I'll bet all you synth guys really like breasts, don't you?"
>>
>> This one does, anyway.
>>
>> -ken
>
> :)
>
> Mind you I always thought there was something a bit dodgy about
> drummers and bass players. Notice how often they seem to be away in a
> world of their own :)

I think drummers are in a permanent trance state brought on by
repetitive motions and sounds.

Don't know about bassists - perhaps its brought on by the physiological
effects of loud low-frequency sounds on brain tissues.

I don't remember that part of my band life that well. ;-)

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden