Re: [LAU] Resonance (i.e., bassist jokes)

From: Sean Corbett <seanbutnotheard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 04 2008 - 19:30:25 EET

> Drummers.

I have to come out of lurking since there are demeaning musician jokes
flying around....

A boy began taking electric bass lessons.
When he came home from the first lesson, his father asked, "What did you
learn at your lesson today?"
"The first four notes on the first string," was the reply.
When he came home from his second lesson, his father again asked, "What did
you learn today?"
"The first four notes notes on the second string," said the boy.
Another week went by, and again when the boy came home his father asked,
"What did you learn today?"
The boy replied, "Oh, I skipped my lesson today... I had a gig."