Re: [LAU] Hello and configuring audio

From: M-.-n <nostromo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 09 2008 - 14:55:18 EET

Linux eeepc-n0s 2.6.21.4-eeepc #21Sat Oct 13 12:14:03 EDT 2007 i686
GNU/Linux

I am not at all sure it's an interrupt/cpu load problem. Further
research showed amarok runs fine but it's the only one I can play
without glitches. I was wondering about the window dragging too but it
doesn't seem to have any influence. I'm just trying to find a way to
troubleshoot the whole thing as I don't have much idea as where to look
for.

Thanks for the help !