Re: [LAU] Ingen/Om as Jack Client?

From: Sebastian <tschoseb@email-addr-hidden-cottbus.de>
Date: Mon Jan 14 2008 - 16:41:06 EET

Hi chris,

> (n.b. I haven't actually tried using dssi-vst in Ingen or Jost.)

Well, with Jost it doesn't work. At least not on my computer. When I try
to load dssi-vst into the patch-area the prog freezes. No chance of
trying anything else. And with ingen: Where do I have to put my plugins
to? The basic DSSI_PATH=/usr/local/lib/dssi (tried others, even own
paths) seems not to be the right choice since I cannot find the DSSI
plugins in ingen. Exactly like I didn't found anything about this issue
on the drobilla site.

When i set the ladspa path to the location where the dssi plugins are,
then i can find them (except for dssi-vst) but when i load any of them,
there is no midi-input (which is not very odd, since they are listed as
ladspa-plugins, not having any midi-inputs so far).

Alles sehr merkwürdig.

--
Best regards,
Sebastian.