[LAU] Music video made with linux for music made with linux

From: Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 03:19:24 EET

My 7-year-old daughter was transfixed by a stop-action video remix of a Familjen song, and wanted to do something like that. So I sat her down with a digital camera and told her to have at it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4huY3paWec

Video made with linux (qiv, ImageMagick, mencoder, avimerge), to go with music made with linux (seq24, specimen, fluidsynth, hydrogen, etc).

It's only 38 seconds long, since stop-action is tedious, time-consuming process. But she was thrilled to learn how to do animation, and I was thrilled to have a video for one of my tunes!

-ken