Re: [LAU] Music - Skype and idjc on 64-bit

From: Norval Watson <norv2001@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 07:47:22 EET

Hi Rick,
Thanks for quick reply!
I tried your method (below) but got the same error message about not finding the shared object

ALSA lib pcm.c:2106:(snd_pcm_open_conf) Cannot open shared library /usr/lib/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_jack.so

This happens whether JACK is running or not.
The problem seems to be triggered by using the .asoundrc file, when I delete that and restart skype in standalone mode its ok.
I suspect its 64-bit related and I'm missing a link of some sort...?

Thanks again
Norv

QUOTE:
"I