[LAU] RME Multiface II

From: Brett McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 19:39:44 EET

My Delta 1010 died this past weekend (nothing but a nasty hum coming
out of all outputs, research showed that a fried input power supply
capacitor may be the culprit). I am biting the bullet and upgrading to
the RME Hammerfall Multiface. I seem to recall some issues not too far
back with using this with Linux and an upgraded Multiface BIOS (which
I assume is the PCI card). Is this still the case? Any other things to
be aware of with this hardware? The user's manual actually mentions
Linux (and also says not to listen to Microsoft), so I take this as a
good sign. :-)

And hdspmixer is the Linux equivalent of the TotalMix tool?

-- Brett