[LAU] Linux guitar amplifier simulator

From: Christian Delahousse <christian.delahousse@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 05:46:16 EET

Hey guys,

I just installed Ubuntu with a RT kernel addon and I'm doing my first
forays into the OS. I've been a long time windows user but I figured
I'd change to linux for a new perspective.

On windows, I run a line6 guitar port for my guitar amplification
needs. Unfortunately, the Line6 Linux software project does not
support the Guitar Port. Luckily, I have a Tascam US122 with a HighZ
input that I can plug my guitar into.

I was just wondering what software was available to me for guitar amp
simulation? Is there a guide that explains what to do?

So far, google hasn't very helpful, my searches lead me to a guitar
that's actually being converted into a LINUX GUITAR.

Anyways, thanks
-Chris