[LAU] Multiface panning

From: Brett McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 16 2008 - 19:09:57 EET

I have another question about the Multiface II -- it's all setup,
works perfectly without any configuration on my part, using
PlanetCCRMA on Fedora 7, but the L/R panning seems a bit strange (the
same machine dual boots to Windows, and the issue is there also).
Everything is at default settings, when I pan things hard left,
everything is panned hard left as expected. When I pan hard right, I
don't get hard right audio, everything seems to be 'in the middle'
(mono) but still playing through both monitors. I have the Multiface
outputs 1 & 2 going into my S/W which goes to each monitor (M-Audio
monitors). I see this issue regardless of what application I am using,
and using the TotalMix tool also, I can't seem to get anything to pan
hard right.

(BTW, Joe, the dead 1010 is on its way)

-- Brett