Re: [LAU] Multiface panning

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 16 2008 - 20:01:35 EET

I Cannot speak to the MultiFace II specifically but on my HDSP9652 in
the upper and middle rows I pan all my odd channels hard left and all
my even channels hard right. My outputs are legion, headphones on
A3-5/6, mid-grade speaker set 1 on A3-7/8 and studio monitors on
SP-L/R. I can pan hard left by taking an even channel and pushing it
left, and hard right by taking an odd channel and pushing it right.
Work for me.

There could be issues, I suppose, with the MF-II that don't shw up in
the HDSP. wouldn't know about that. sorry.

Hope this helps,
Mark