[LAU] Pardus user Pops and clicks problem

From: Arda Eden <ardaeden@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 16 2008 - 21:33:46 EET

Hi there,
I'm new to Linux Audio Users mailing list.
I'm a Pardus (a Turkish distro) user and i'm trying to get rid of Cubase
Protools etc.
For a long time i downloaded and setup most of the audio packages and i'm
using them for a while.
My audio Card is an M-Audio 24/96 and it works fine. There's no latency etc.
But i hear too much Pops and clicks when using soft synths.
Especially when doing something else like dragging windows or other things.
This problem is same for Ardour. Any action i do,(like dragging something,
moving mouse) affects the sound processing.
Too much Pops and clicks. I set my buffer to 512 samples and my hardware is
strong enough.
Any ideas ? Or previous threads about this ?

--
Arda EDEN
Cumhuriyet University